YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 15 August 2010






lately the word has gone around , about the fashion shoot that i did
 for tatty divine and mrs jones.
There were meany of my friends doing it with me.
there were also meany design's aswell such as the inka tribe inspiration neckles and earrings as you can see above, the parrot and crazy girl neckles were as awesome as well. the shoot story was based on tribes that lived on the roof tops of london.


            






                               


                       


7 comments:

  1. Hey George - you looked fab in those pix and are certainly the coolest kid that I have encountered.

    My son is a sort of pick-it-up-off-the-floor and wear it kind of boy. To be perfectly honest, he'd wear the same pants and socks every day unless I beat him regularly with a big stick.

    I'm joking about the stick OF COURSE! But not about the pants and socks.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear George and Ali, maybe George can style Sonshine? I'm sure he'd love that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's tina, yes i'm shure sunshine wold like that a 11'r old chaceing him round with a pair of alexander mc queen spring collectioin 10 inch heels!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the photo shoot George I thought it was an inspired idea, I love also that Jewellery... Where can you buy it?
    I also have a son called George he is nearly thirteen though, I think he is quite cool in his dress sense but because he wants to be a footballer, he us heavily influenced by Nike ...but we are all different. Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Wilderness Chick, you can buy them on the internet,(tatty devine.com) or the mrs jones emporium in one week.XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina and George - I was up at school buying a fleece for him today (here the schools go back tomorrow) and he said 'George would not be caught dead in this.'

    Oh dear, I fear mutiny lies ahead.....

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete