YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 5 October 2010




 
 Last week i was surfing the STARDOLL web when i oddly enough came across one of my fave shows mixed in with my very fave website. Knowing me I looked into it continuously and found this :

Instead of Davina 
always wearing black she wears  multi colored 
as you can see she 
is wearing a treditional hot buys ,hot pink coctail dress in big brother 1.

If you look closeley at her eye's you can see the DOT (make up store) bright lime colourd  eye shaddow. 









To go to stardolls most wanted follow this hyperlink!
























2 comments:

  1. Hey George, I love love love, That picture you choose as a main pic.
    I cant believe stardoll has done Big Bro !!
    Dont quite understand how that works ?
    Do they have a Chantelle and Preston Dolls ?
    Love you
    Mummy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. no but they have mishelle bass!!

    ReplyDelete